ABOUT THE BOOK
Title: A CHRISTMAS BRIDE
Author: Hope Ramsay
Series: Chapel of Love, #1
On Sale: September 27, 2016
Mass Market: $7.99 USD
eBook: $7.99 USD
A brand new contemporary romance series from USA Today bestselling author Hope Ramsay centered on a small-town wedding chapel!
A season of hope…’Tis the season in Shenandoah Falls and the first time Willow Peterson has been home in years. But she’s determined to fulfill the wishes of her recently deceased best friend and restore Eagle Hill Manor to its former glory—all in time to host the perfect holiday wedding. She just has to get the owner of the historic inn to hire her. Unfortunately, that means dealing with Scrooge himself…
After the death of his wife, David Lyndon has a bah-humbug approach to Christmas. But as December counts down and the wedding planning is in full swing, it’s harder and harder to stay immune to the charms of Willow, especially when he sees how much joy she brings his eight-year-old daughter. After a simple kiss under the mistletoe turns into something more, David is hoping he can turn the magic of the holiday season into the love of a lifetime.
BUY THE BOOK HERE
- Top 5 must have for a small wedding at in Shenandoah Falls?
- Book the wedding ceremony at the Old Laurel Chapel – a fully restored 18th century stone church, set in a meadow with a spectacular view of the Shenandoah Valley and the Blue Ridge mountains.
- Get Courtney Wallace to plan your wedding. She’s a wiz at coming up with fab ideas, like tossing lavender petals instead of rice.
- Have your reception at Eagle Hill Manor, which is adjacent to the Old Laurel Chapel. The manor house was built in the late 1800s, but it looks like an antebellum mansion right out of Gone With the Wind. For a small summer reception, the patio would be lovely for an outside buffet. For a Christmas reception, consider the main dining room. At Christmas time the inn is decorated to the nines and hosts afternoon teas where Santa has been known to make unannounced appearances.
- Hire the Shenandoah Strings for your music. There’s nothing quite as classy as a string quartet and the members of the Shenandoah Strings are all retired members of the National Symphony Orchestra.
- Definitely serve Bella Vista Vineyards wine for the reception. The winery, owned by the storied Lyndon Family, is local, and their cabernet got high marks from Wine Spectator.
THE CHAPEL OF LOVE SERIES
THE CHAPEL OF LOVE SERIES
FOLLOW FOREVER ONLINE
Hope Ramsay is a USA Today bestselling author of heartwarming contemporary romances. Her books have won critical acclaim and publishing awards. She is married to a good ol’ Georgia boy who resembles every single one of her Southern heroes. She has two grown children and a couple of demanding lap cats. She lives in Virginia where, when she’s not writing, she’s knitting or playing her forty-year-old Martin guitar.
I love this quote, Diana
“I’m wondering what to read next.” — Matilda, Roald Dahl